A half day photography session designed for the budding amature or professional photographer. Get up close to our birds allowing you to take natural wildlife photographs using our captive birds.
A range of birds will be flown and perched out allowing you to take photographs of the birds under the guidance of our falconers.
You must have your own camera equipment for this. We do not offer photography advise but make the birds available for you to take your photographs
Need to Know:
- As we are a small centre, availability for our experiences may be limited. Please ensure you call or email to book in your experience at the earliest convenience
- We do not put expiry dates on our vouchers, but we do recommend you book within a year to avoid changes to the experiences we offer. We reserve the right to change or alter experience as required. If we are unable to provide your experience, we will offer a suitable alternative.
- Once your experience has been booked, it cannot be rescheduled unless under exceptional circumstances. Please call us to discuss
- Most of our experience days start at 10am. We will advise you at the time of booking.
- Most of our experiences may involve a certain level of physical activity. Please dress appropriately with sturdy footwear, suitable warm clothing
- Should you have any specific requirements, mobility concerns or allergies please let us know at the time of book
- The location of your experience is on a working cattle farm. Please follow the signage and park in the designated parking zones. Guest are not permitted to walk around the farm unsupervised and must be aware of moving vehicles and farm animals
Half Day Photography Session
To book you expereience please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07742 998 571